This law office may collect personally identifiable information about you – such as your name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, etc. – in order to enable the law office to evaluate matters from potential and prospective clients, to facilitate the performance of legal services for current and/or former clients, and to maintain personally identifiable information as may be helpful for carrying-on the business of a law practice, including, but not limited to, such purposes as conflict checking.
How this law office normally uses information about you
- In the ordinary course, this law office uses personally identifiable information, generally provided by you, to respond to your inquiries and to maintain our relationships with the people that interact with this law office.
- Any data gathered may be shared, if appropriate, with any third parties who provide services on our behalf and/or other law firms working on a potential and/or actual co-counsel basis. Personal information which users in the European Union provide to us may be transferred to other countries (including the United States), the data protection laws of which may differ from those of the European Union, and you expressly agree to such transfer.
- This law office will NOT share, rent, or sell your personally identifiable information outside this law office, except where this law office is required to share your information with any third parties who provide services on our behalf as well as other law firms working on a potential and/or actual co-counsel basis.
- It is possible, though unlikely, that this law office might be forced to disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process or when this law office believes in good faith that the law requires it, for example, in response to a court order, subpoena or a law enforcement agency’s request.
- Also, this law office cannot guarantee the privacy of personal information you transmit over the web or that may be collectible in transit by others, including contractors who provide services to us.
- This law office reserves the right to revise this policy or any part of it from time to time. Please review the policy periodically for changes.
Terms and Conditions for Submission of Reports
The following Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement (referred to as “Agreement”) between the submitting parties (hereinafter collectively as “Submitter”) on the one hand, which includes the individual (in his/her personal capacity) submitting the report bearing information pertaining to the alleged wrongful conduct of a third party (hereinafter “Report”), as well as any entities (if any) on whose behalf the Report has been submitted, and on the other hand the legal counsel parties (hereinafter “Legal Counsel”), which includes Kamenshchik L.L.C., with a mailing address of 94 Gardiners Ave. #182, Levittown, New York 11756-3753, its principals (including Joseph Kamenshchik, Esq.), attorneys, and/or employees, concerning Submitter’s access to and use of the website https://www.kcounsel.com (the “Website”) as well as any related applications on the Website.
It is understood that this Website is NOT a do-not-call registry and Legal Counsel is NOT affiliated with any government body. Legal Counsel is not a governmental agent and/or governmental entity. This Website provides a means of allowing aggrieved Submitters to report possible instances of statutory violations, including violations of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act as well as federal and state False Claims Act violations, to Legal Counsel for potential evaluation.
By submitting a Report, the Submitter executes and affirms this Agreement, and expressly consents to be contacted by phone, text message, and/or email by Legal Counsel. Legal Counsel is under no obligation to investigate and/or review any Report from Submitter, and any review undertaken by Legal Counsel is at the sole discretion of Legal Counsel. No attorney-client relationship exists with Legal Counsel until a signed retainer agreement between Submitter and Legal Counsel.
Submitter expressly consents and authorizes Legal Counsel to discuss the Report and information pertaining to the Report with potential co-counsel law firms for the purpose of exploring the potential participation of co-counsel, while maintaining the confidentiality of that information, which shall be at Legal Counsel’s sole discretion. Submitter understands and agrees that some or all claims are handled on a co-counsel basis, and Legal Counsel may ultimately be subordinate counsel for any said matter.
Please read this carefully. The following provisions affect your rights under this Agreement.
NO CLASS ACTIONS
LEGAL COUNSEL AND SUBMITTER, AS PARTIES, WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO ASSERT ANY CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER PARTY AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, EXCEPT WHERE SUCH WAIVER IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. TO THE EXTENT EITHER PARTY IS PERMITTED BY LAW OR COURT OF LAW TO PROCEED WITH A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION AGAINST THE OTHER, THE PARTIES AGREE THAT: (I) THE PREVAILING PARTY SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PURSUING THE CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION (NOT WITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION IN THIS AGREEMENT); AND (II) THE PARTY WHO INITIATES OR PARTICIPATES AS A MEMBER OF THE CLASS WILL NOT SUBMIT A CLAIM OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN ANY RECOVERY SECURED THROUGH THE CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION.
CHOICE OF VENUE & MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
If any specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. Submitter warrants and represents that Submitter is at least 18 years of age and has the requisite legal competence to enter into contractual agreements such as this Agreement. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any claims will be in state or federal courts in Nassau County, New York. Legal Counsel and Submitter shall pay for its own costs and attorneys’ fees, if any.