This law office may collect personally identifiable information about you – such as your name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, etc. – in order to enable the law office to evaluate matters from potential and prospective clients, to facilitate the performance of legal services for current and/or former clients, and to maintain personally identifiable information as may be helpful for carrying-on the business of a law practice, including, but not limited to, such purposes as conflict checking.
How this law office normally uses information about you
- In the ordinary course, this law office uses personally identifiable information, generally provided by you, to respond to your inquiries and to maintain our relationships with the people that interact with this law office.
- Any data gathered may be shared, if appropriate, with any third parties who provide services on our behalf and/or other law firms working on a potential and/or actual co-counsel basis. Personal information which users in the European Union provide to us may be transferred to other countries (including the United States), the data protection laws of which may differ from those of the European Union, and you expressly agree to such transfer.
- This law office will NOT share, rent, or sell your personally identifiable information outside this law office, except where this law office is required to share your information with any third parties who provide services on our behalf as well as other law firms working on a potential and/or actual co-counsel basis.
- It is possible, though unlikely, that this law office might be forced to disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process or when this law office believes in good faith that the law requires it, for example, in response to a court order, subpoena or a law enforcement agency’s request.
- Also, this law office cannot guarantee the privacy of personal information you transmit over the web or that may be collectible in transit by others, including contractors who provide services to us.
- This law office reserves the right to revise this policy or any part of it from time to time. Please review the policy periodically for changes.